Monday, September 30, 2019

Unforgettable experience!!! Let's check it out!


Graduation party


Hi, welcome back to my blog. If I want to share this story about my very special experience. Let's check it out !!!

Unforgettable memories for me were during my graduation party last year. We celebrated the graduation party in the city of Yogyakarta. So precisely in 2018 ago, I graduated from school. And at that time my friends and I decided to celebrate our graduation party. So we decided to went to Yogyakarta.





At that time the trip we took was about 20 hours. The journey is quite a long, right? 
At that during our trip no one was sleepy. So that time we continued to sing and dance together. So that our bus feels very crowded and fun. We danced and sang together during the trip so that it didn't feel how long the journey to the city of Yogyakarta was. After that we arrived in Yogyakarta around 1:00 a.m., we were directed to check in to the hotel. We are very tired but still happy.

The next day we did some fun activities too. At that time we went to Borobudur Temple. The place is nice and very crowded. We do many activities, and also took photos. 







Not feel the time goes fast, finally, we have to go back to the hotel for the graduation party. After arriving at the hotel we rushed to take a shower, then make-up, and wear dresses. At that time our dress code was black. We attend various events. My feelings at that time were happy and sad, happy because I had graduated, but sad because I had to part.



 After the peak night passed, my friends and I decided to take a walk around the Malioboro area. We walked together laughing. We also don't forget to take photos. we walked until we forgot that at 3:00 a.m. finally at that time we decided to go back to the hotel because we would check out the hotel around 6.30.am. It was around 7:00 a.m. we had breakfast, then after breakfast, we prepared to visit other places.




We headed for " Breksi Cliff". There is a beautiful view there. We look at the view from the height of the cliff. After that our next trip, visiting the former volcanic eruption area. We headed for that place in a Jep. When riding a Jeep is very fun, because the terrain is an uphill and rocky road, it is very adrenaline-testing. We screamed in terror but still laughed. After arriving two things that I saw in that place. Objects that have been destroyed, due to molten lava, the bones of a half-burnt, to the places of refuge at that time.




Around 3:00 p.m. we finished our tour. Then we went to visit the gift shop. After buying some souvenirs, we went home.
And the trip home is also very pleasant. At that time we also danced, sang, laughed together. Until finally we arrived in the city of Bekasi.


This is a little story about my unforgettable experience.
Immediately I can only feel homesick, because we have separated many times, and moved to other places and even those outside JABODETABEK.

this is the link for my PPT ;
https://bit.ly/2q26uVK

I think this is it, thank you for taking the time to visit this blog goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment