Thursday, September 19, 2019

Reflections


Hi all how are you ???
I hope y'all are well. After a long holiday at the end of the second semester, this time I started to write my first blog in this early semester. I would like to share a little story  while I  studying at UKI.
Let's check it out!

I've been studying for a year at UKI. The first semester I enjoyed it enough. Because in this semester the material provided by the lecturers is not too complicated. I think in this semester is the beginning of ourself, as a college student. And in this semester I think that  is more simple and easier than school because of a lot of free time.

Therefore I decided to take some extracurricular, to fill my free time. Some of the activities that I participated in were, UKM Badminton, I also participated as a committee in the KAKI theater event (UKI), besides that I also became a member of EEDSA.

Many activities that I did while I was a member of EEDSA. Starting from raising funds, making events, conducting seminars, attending EED Gathering, and Exhibition, and Service Learning.

Until thes semester, when I just felt like a "this a real college student". Because it was'nt just an assignment, I also had to do other activities outside of class hours.

Then I must divide my time correctly. In addition, I am also more ready to advance to the semester, so the material provided will be more complicated. But I am happy because I have gotten many things so far. I learned a lot of things that I had never done before in school.

As I am now used to writing blogs, besides that I am also asked to make interesting presentations through Powerpoint and Powtoon, I also feel the Blended Learning method of learning using Edmodo, Team, Google Class. Another thing I learned was how to write Essays that are good and right.

In the second semester it was also very memorable because my friends and I had the opportunity to interview several religious leaders. We exchanged ideas, and looked from a different perspective, and looked very memorable because their core must be united and live in harmony in accordance with their teachings.

Many things I went through while studying at UKI, I am grateful that I am now in the third semester, and now I have begun to enjoy every activity, assignments given.

And below are some photos for some of the activities that I have done during my one year study at UKI.

I hink that's enough for today. Thanks, see ya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment