Hello, how are you?
Hope you are alright. In this blog, I want to share u a little bit about my experience, about "The Emergency Situation".
Hope you are alright. In this blog, I want to share u a little bit about my experience, about "The Emergency Situation".
When I was 12 years old, I started to learn cooking. So at that time, I wanted to make an omelet. I pour a little oil, then heat the oil. At that time while waiting for the oil to heat up, I was called out for a while, and I forgot to turn down the fire, and what happened was that the oil was too hot, so the fryer had dried, resulting in a fire. At that time I felt very panicked, because of panic I wanted to flush the stove with water. But my mother did a different thing, she immediately took a cloth that was already soaked, then closed the burning stove, so the fire was extinguished.
From that moment on, I realized that when we cook, it shouldn't be left a very long time, and we must also be careful about using things like fire, gas, etc.
From that moment on, I realized that when we cook, it shouldn't be left a very long time, and we must also be careful about using things like fire, gas, etc.
I think that's all from me, thank you for visiting my blog, See u next time !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment