Monday, December 9, 2019

mysterious

Small ghost


Holla welcome back to my blog!!!
Happy Halloween!! Xixixixi, I know that even though the spooky time has passed, I'll tell you my thoughts about all the mysterious things that I've experienced.

Actually, I've had some mysterious experiences myself. However, this is the most mysterious thing I have ever experienced.

So I used to rent a boarding house in the UKI area. At the time, it was about 9:00 p.m., I only arrived at my boarding house, having begun my fund-finding activity. Before bathing I saw the large quantities of dirty clothes I had, so they had accumulated so much, I decided to wash my clothes, as this too I had to borrow my friend's bucket. Then, after a great deal of laundry, I would start hanging my clothes down. When all my clothes were ready to translate, I quickly returned my friend's bucket.

I wanted to tell you first that my boarding house has two floors and I live on its second floor. Besides the front, there was a little open porch. And my friend lives right behind that porch.

At the time, when I just wanted to return my friend's buckets, a mysterious thing happened. I heard footsteps running very fast. When I looked down, there was a little boy, who ran away using only looters. And as I noticed he also had no pads for his feet. But at that moment, I just fell silent watching her run away until the sound of that walking sound disappeared

At the time, I was confused, and a little frightened, until I finally went back to my room and told my sister about my accident. Then my sister was surprised because she thought, there's no way a little boy would be running alone, at night, exactly 03.00.am. After hearing this I was shocked, and I was really scared, because I didn't realize it was 3:00 a.m., and that rather scares me it was on Friday night.

I was so afraid that I could not sleep, nor did I dare to get out of my bed underneath.

Yeah, that is a little bit of experience with the mysterious things that I once had. I hope you don't be afraid you all

And, psssttttttt
don't forget to check ur bed's underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment